Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflection

After two and half weeks spent in Thailand, there is much to be grateful about. Having the opportunity to travel for such an extended period of time truly is a dream and something that I will never forget. On the plane ride home, I will look through all the pictures I took on my camera and reflect on each of the different places we travelled to. I will remember the people we met also, hopefully some of which become long-term travel partners. If my sister and brother do not fall asleep, I presume we will reminisce about our favourite moments and replay them in our heads.

I think that once I am back in Toronto, I will put together a slide show of all our pictures and make copies for my siblings so that we each have a way to remember the trip. I also plan on creating a scrap book with photos, brochures, and little things we picked up along our travels. I know, no matter what, that this trip will be very successful and live up to my expectations.



No comments:

Post a Comment