Friday, October 29, 2010

Day Six-Eight - Krabi

Since my siblings and I are very interested in scuba diving, visiting Krabi will be a great experience for us to open our horizons and explore the islands. Krabi is made up of many islands, most of which are big tourist attractions - especially for those who are interested in diving and snorkelling. We will arrive by ferry as well as a taxi. Since we are spending three days exploring the islands of Krabi, I plan on doing three dives - one per day.

During our three day stay, we will be exploring the Ko Lanta National park which has some of the more well known diving sites. I am very excited for this aspect of the trip because it will allow me to explore other areas that I find interesting, such as diving and the underwater world, which not many people ever get to explore.

Something I would also like to do while in Krabi is rock climbing. After reading some reviews about this area, many people have said that the rocks that seems to erupt right out of the ground are perfect fom rock climbing right over the ocean. Another thing I find very appealing about Krabi and a reason I am intrigued to go is that there are many closed in bays and secluded coves. The aspect of privacy is very appealing to this tourist location and a big reason I would like to travel there.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Madelaine, I guess you had a great fun with scuba diving at Krabi. I am looking for a suggestion. Actually, I have to go on a Thailand trip with my family in late November. Can you please tell me if there will be Koh Samui long term rentals available for rental to stay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel & Tourism have seen a good rise in their revenue generation with the help of certified translation services

    ReplyDelete