Monday, November 15, 2010

Itinerary

My dream vacation takes place in beautiful Thailand. After hearing stories about the sandy beaches, tropical rain forests, and breathtaking mountains, it is on the top of my list for travel destinations that I hope to see in the near future. Seeing as that this is a "dream vacation", I plan on doing all the things I may not be able to do on a vacation that I could actually afford at the current moment. This being said, my vacation will encompass two and a half weeks of travelling the coast line as well as visiting the major cities and historical landmarks. The most ideal time to visit Thailand is between November and the end of February because it is the "cool season", with temperatures at a low of 28 degrees. Many may think that a cool season would have lower temperatures, but the cool season in Thailand has wonderful weather, without the rain that comes during July to October, and the scorching heat that comes in between March and June. I will be planning my trip for the beginning of November 2011.
Travel Plans:
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and travel south to the island of Koh Phangan
Day 2-3: Koh Phangan
Day 4-5: Koh Samui
Day 6-8: Krabi
Day 9-11: Phuket
Day 12-13: Ko Samet
Day 14-17: Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment